Mar 29, 2023, 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- AffiliationAssociate Professor in European Union and Comparative European Politics at Nuffield College, University of Oxford. Expert on political parties and electoral competition in postindustrial democracies.
- AffiliationProfessor of Public Policy at ETH Zurich and Faculty Co-Director of the Immigration Policy Lab. Expert on immigration and integration policies and methodology.
- AffiliationAssistant Professor in Political Science at University College London. Expert on the determinants and consequences of exclusionary attitudes and policies in the fields of immigration, anti-Semitism, and gender relations.
- The Mamdouha S. Bobst Center for Peace and Justice
- Program in Contemporary European Politics and Society
- EU Program at Princeton
- Liechtenstein Institute
A Roundtable Discussion hosted by the Bobst Center for Peace and Justice
Three experts will be discussing some of the key issues facing European politics and society today and will share insights from their experiences researching topics related to party politics, immigration, discrimination, and field work.